Wednesday, January 12, 2011

life is beautiful






Life won't always go your way
And that won't ever change
But you'll find blessings in the clouds 
And you'll find mercy in the rain 
And you'll have heartache down the road 
And tears shed from a broken soul 
But joy will seek you out and give you hope 
Like candles' lights in darkened rooms 

And how you sacrifice and try to make things right 
Is the whole world happy but you 
But hungry children cry while thirsty siblings die 
How did this life become so cruel 
And then the questions come and rare are answers known 
But this is still worth pushing through 
Cause every smile shown 
And Every laughing moment 
Confirms that life is beautiful 

I know you love me I know you really love me 
And I want to fall in love with you 

And I am guilty just like you 
And I will never save myself 
And all my formulas and secret recipes 
Will never take away the pain 
But I'll find healing in His wounds 
And I'll find warmth in lover's eyes 
Cause every drop of blood 
And every tear that's cried 
Confirms that life is beautiful 
Confirms that we are beautiful 
Confirms that you are beautiful 

I know you love me I know you really love me 
And I want to fall in love with you 
With you


- The Icarus Account

No comments:

Post a Comment