Tuesday, May 31, 2011

gullible

i'm really gullible. i wish i wasn't like that. it hurts sometimes.

today i went shopping with the beautiful melissa clevenger and it's the most fun i've had in a very long time.

i would expand on both these topics if i had more time


my summer projects:
1. paint
2. read books
3. make friends
4. don't be gullible
5. become more philosophical
6. understand poetry better than i do right now
7. fall deeper in love with my family
8. fall deeper in love with God
9. collect my grandfather's stories
10. learn to do something i don't know how to do right now

oh yeah, and blog less.

1 comment:

  1. That's me, that's me!! :D

    Please don't blog less. Pleassssse!

    You should put "Mere Christianity" on your to-read books this summer. It will add to the closer to God and the read and the philosophical numbers! I love it.

    ReplyDelete