Thursday, June 7, 2012

while drinking milk

I'm feeling blogsy. Very blog-esque today. This could be dangerous.

Hey guess what? I will never be a high school student ever ever again. Did you catch that? I'm moving on up in the world.

Lately I've been quite obsessed with stalking a thread/staying in a chatroom with my fellow freshie freedies. They're all so cute. Such cute people.

I bought an amazing combination of comforter/sheets/pillow/BODY pillow (love whoever invented that, probably a woman) and it's all just so cute that I just giggle looking at it. And it matches but not really, which is the best feeling ever. I feel like a real lady.

Also I found a way to stack my t-shirts in my drawers in such a way that twice as many fit and you can see every. single. one. How magical.

Did I mention I'm SO READY FOR COLLEGE



Shout-out to all those amazing freedie freshies. You're my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment