I never feel the need to blog anymore.
Except just now, when I realized that I never blog anymore. So I'll do what I normally do when I can't figure out the answer to something. I'll blog about it.
Possible reasons why Shauna has stopped blogging:
1. I am becoming more independent, no longer needing the attention of an undetermined audience to solve my problems or absorb my irritation, but learning to solve my problems and quench my irritation on my own.
2. I'm becoming less sure of myself, uncomfortable with expressing my deepest thoughts in fear that I will be judged. *dun dun dun*
3. I forget.
4. I rarely sit down at my laptop anymore since my recent acquisition of a smart phone.
5. I like change. I get bored with stuff. Maybe I got bored with blogging.
6. I'm possessed of a devil that wants me to bottle emotion rather than express it.
7. I'm learning to express myself to actual people rather than to said undetermined audience.
8. Blogging ceased solving my problems, such as in this case in which I am definitely more befuddled now than I was before I decided to blog about it.