Tuesday, February 21, 2012

i have

friends that are so much more than friends that by definition they must be significant others (but not always in the lovey dovey significance, which always seemed a very bland term for someone you are so in love with anyway and i don't understand it. also it bothers me when people call young couples "lovers". i don't know, it turns my stomach in an upsetting way)

but my friends are like... i don't know. something metaphorical. they aren't ever together all at once but i get to experience bits and pieces of them and i'm not always thankful enough for my pieces

this is the most bittersweet time i have ever experienced in my life and i don't know whether to laugh or cry but usually i just do both

i don't know what i'm saying. i feel lost and found all at once and is that possible? i mean i've heard it said that one in four people are mentally unstable in some way and i know at least three normal people so...

No comments:

Post a Comment