Saturday, July 16, 2011

tired

Sometimes I wish I could quit life except for things like singings and gospel meetings and youth functions and pretty much devote every moment of my time to being with other christians and that's all

Or in other words, stop being the drum major and high school student and average teenager and member of society and just be a Christian and that's all

But that isn't God's plan and I can't technically be a Christian in this world without living around those who aren't, because one of my commandments is to "go into all the world and teach" and I can't do that from the outside

I'm just ready for heaven

I want to have a walk and talk with Job for a few thousand years and listen to Peter preach a sermon and sing praise to God all day, every day, forever and be in the presence of GOD, the God I love and the God I serve and the God who's going to save me from being just an average high school student

Sometimes I'm just so tired but I'm on the right team and I've already won, and that gives me peace

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, girl! You are exactly right - it isn't easy, but knowing we are on the winning team helps us keep our perspective and helps us keep pushing forward! I miss seeing your smiling face every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the way it's supposed to be in a way. I mean, we are going to spend eternity with Christians so being around them is going to be the best thing about this life and make us long for the next. It surely makes me long for Heaven.

    ReplyDelete